Terms of Business
Due to the recent advice given by the UK government and closure of the Disneyland Parks, we are contacting all bookings affected. Please be patient if you haven’t already been contacted, we are currently working through each booking in departure date order and will be with you as soon as possible.
Temporary Updated Terms & Conditions (From 13/03/2020 until further notice)please refer to the terms and conditions below with the options for amending your current trip.
Please refer to the above regarding your hotel/ticket element of your booking, as this must arrive before 30th September to receive at the same price. If you prefer to travel after this date, then the current Disneyland Paris cost paid will be put towards the new date, at the given new total cost if possible (please enquire via email).
Guests travelling by air please contact us via email, as terms and conditions of each airline varies and can change at any time.
Opting for Option B) If you cannot currently decide on dates, please email us and we can arrange for a voucher to be issued for the given time outlined above.
Bookings must be amended no later than 15th May 2020.If you are travelling after the dates outlined above for the relevant package you have, normal terms and conditions apply. If in the case that bookings travelling after this date are affected, we will contact customers accordingly if necessary. However, we are hoping by this date the parks will be re-opened as normal.
These terms and conditions may be modified at any time without notice. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Due to the recent pandemic events relating to the coronavirus, the government have implemented new guidelines to the regulations outlined to packaged bookings, whereby travel vouchers (credit notes) are accepted in replace of refunds.
The regulations have been relaxed in order to reduce the strain on the travel industry across the globe at this difficult time. Terms will vary depending on the package currently booked and arrangement amendments. We thank you for your understanding and hope you stay safe and well.
1. Booking and Payment When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party these booking conditions. In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a deposit as required by the supplier of the arrangements in question (or full payment if requested at the time of booking). You must also pay all applicable insurance premiums and booking fees. Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the supplier will exist when we send you confirmation on their behalf. Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us. Any changes to the details will incur a charge determined by the supplier(s) booking conditions. The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements. The information may be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any special category (sensitive) information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. If you are travelling to the United States, the US Customs and Border Protection will receive this information for the purposes of preventing and combating terrorism and other transnational serious crimes. If you travel outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to provide your booking. Full details of our data protection policy are available upon request.
If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the supplier who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions. If you have paid a 'low deposit' the balance of the full deposit must be paid by the due date notified to you and then the full balance as that becomes due. Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned.
2. Accuracy of Prices We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
Prices displayed are the lowest prices available when this page was last updated. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated on a regular basis and therefore could change at any time. All prices shown are per person unless otherwise stated. When contacting us regarding any offer or destination you will be asked for the number of adults, children, infants (including ages at time of travel) travelling & travel dates, then the applicable holiday price will be supplied by telephone or email based on the information given.
All offers are subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers or destinations at any time and without notice.
When you submit your provisional online booking the hotel accommodation or transport availability and prices, including any special offers cannot be guaranteed until the reservation process has been fully completed by one of our Disney team. If the hotel or transport becomes unavailable during the booking process one of our Disney team will contact you via phone or email.
We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any provisional booking containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
We strongly advise that if a hotel is confirmed with recreational facilities including pools the closure information is subject to change, no compensation or refunds shall be given should one or several of the facilities close. You may wish to modify your reservation due to the closure at the applicable modification fees.
Dates of refurbishment periods and ride closures at Disneyland® Paris may be modified and are beyond our control. Please check our website page on a regular basis to view the latest enhancements and closures here. If you are unsure and want to check if any facilities are closed during your stay, please check with us at the time of booking.
3. Insurance Many suppliers require you to take out travel insurance as a condition of booking with them. In any event, we strongly advise that you take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses. If we have issued your policy please check it carefully to ensure that all the details are correct and that all relevant information has been provided by you (e.g. pre-existing medical conditions). Failure to disclose relevant information will affect your insurance.
4. Special requests If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking. We will pass on all such requests to the supplier, but we can't guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
5. Changes and Cancellations By you Any cancellation or amendment request must be made by the lead name and sent to us in writing, by email or post, and will take effect on the day we receive it. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt, therefore you are advised to also confirm all changes by telephone. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the supplier of your arrangements. The supplier may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements and will normally increase closer to the date of departure). In addition we may charge an administration fee of £25 per person.
Most scheduled airlines do not allow changes, and therefore full cancellation charges will usually apply. Most 'no frills' airlines have cancellation charges of 100% from time of booking.
6. Passport, visa and health requirements. We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. Neither we nor the supplier(s) accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. Please note that these requirements may change between booking and departure. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. Please ask us for full details. We can provide general information about any health formalities required for your trip but you should check with your own doctor for your specific circumstances in good time before your departure.
7. Accommodation Ratings, Standards and Information. All ratings are as provided by the relevant supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given. All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the supplier(s) in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the supplier(s) in question. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any accommodation or any other services please contact us.
8. Complaints Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the supplier or their agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to us. You will see our name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. If the matter cannot be resolved and it involves us or another ABTA member then you have the option to use ABTA's ADR scheme, approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. See clause 13 and www.abta.com
9. Final Travel Arrangements Please ensure that all your travel, passport, visa and insurance documents are in order and where applicable you arrive in plenty of time for checking in at the port or airport. For flights it may be necessary to reconfirm your flight with the airline prior to departure. If you fail to reconfirm you may be refused permission to board the aircraft and you are unlikely to receive any refund.
10. Delivery of Documents All documents (e.g. invoices/tickets/Insurance policies) that require to be posted will usually be sent to you via Royal Mail. Once documents leave our offices we will not be responsible for their loss unless such loss is due to our negligence. If tickets or other documents need to be reissued all costs must be paid by you.
FOLLOW US ON
DL Paris Direct.co.uk is a trademarked trading name of Instant Breaks Limited registered in England and Wales with the registration number 11420093. Instant Breaks Limited is an independently owned agent of The MidCounties Co-Operative Limited, a mutual society registered on 30th March 1969 with the number 19025R and in association with YourHolidayBooking.com Limited registered in England and Wales on 17th March 1986 with the registration number 02000814
When you book your holiday with us you have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday. If you buy hotel accommodation from us together with park admission tickets for Disneyland Paris then that will also be considered to be a package and you will be protected. Our ABTA number is: P6938
© Disney • Pixar © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. © MARVEL. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | About Us | Contact Us | Site map
www.dlparisdirect.co.uk, Address: 14 Hemmells, Basildon SS15 6ED, United Kingdom. ABTA P6938. Est. 1986© 1986 - 2020 YourHolidayBooking.com Limited.